Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy Busy Days......

This post has been rewritten about 6 times now, and each time I try to post it I lose it all. So, almost three weeks later, here are the pictures of my beautiful sister and her baby bump,now known as Ainsley.
I have been extremely busy packing for a trip to Vegas with some of my favourite gals, tatting a piece I've never tried before for a fellow blogger, and trying to fit in some time with my much neglected better half.
I have also been playing around with tongue depressors attempting to make my own shuttles. If all goes well I'll post a tutorial in the next couple weeks. I'll also post some pictures showing some of my adventures in Las Vegas.
But for now I'm am just going to hold my breath and hope that this actually posts this time!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love babies! One of these days I'm going to have myself another one, but that'll have to come later.

    Good luck on the shuttles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things get even stranger....... This says I posted it Feb 28th' and today is March 11th. Ahhh the fun of blogging from my tablet. Think I may have to try another blogging app.

    ReplyDelete